US vs. British spelling

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 10 20:08:24 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 14:02 -0600, Rocco Stanzione wrote:
> On Friday 10 March 2006 11:31, Matthew East wrote:
> > It's a little late in the cycle to have a vote on this now, maybe we can
> > discuss changing for the next cycle, but for now it's American:
> >
> > http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/styleguide/C/ch04s03.html
>
> Here's a patch for everything I found that mattered (I didn't mess with
> comments in CSS files, filenames, HTML tags, etc.)

Hi Rocco,

Couple of things, which I've already mentioned on irc, but I'm emailing
too because otherwise someone might apply this patch.

Can you resend the patch with the following:

* one patch per document (so the document contacts for each doc can
review separately)
* ignore:
 - xfce documents (these are just a dump of upstream stuff, we don't
change them)
 - pot files (these get generated from the xml)

Thanks!!
mdke at ubuntu.com