Serverguide patch, part 1, take 2

Bhuvaneswaran bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 10 07:04:59 UTC 2006

> This one mostly deals with language and formatting issues, but I intend to
> fill in some missing sections as well.  First try was rejected due to size, so
> this one is gzipped.

Thanks for the patch. It is excellent. I've committed this patch. I've
made following corrections:

1) We can install libapache2-mod-auth-mysql module in 'Apache Modules'
section and only that.
2) Minor validation correction. It is trivial. In future, you can do
validation check before generating the patch.
3) Two spelling mistakes. It is trivial again. Refer the commit for details
4) Once you make substantial contribution, we'll add you in the author
list. You can consider contributing any of "Help Wanted" sections.

Thank you!
--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran