Grammar

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Wed Mar 8 15:07:10 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 23:35, Jeff Schering wrote:
> setup vs set up does not belong in Commonly Confused Words; it's not
> in the same class. You can find "setup" and  "set up" in Word List.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the word list.  I do think "setup"
vs. "set up" is in the same class as "everyday" vs. "every day", which is in
Commonly Confused Words, but as I mentioned elsewhere maybe we can replace
that section with a link to a more complete list.  I think it would be
helpful to limit the scope of the style guide to style rather than spelling
and grammar reminders, as I think you mentioned before.

Rocco Stanzione