installation guide section on upgrading

John Steele Scott toojays at toojays.net
Sat Mar 4 04:35:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I saw the documentation letter put out my Matthew East this weekend and
decided to take a log at the Ubuntu install guide for Dapper. I am trying
to look at these docs from the point of view of the various people I have
given Breezy CDs to.

I noticed that in the table of contents for the install guide there is
nothing about upgrading from a previous version of Ubuntu. On the CD
sleeves of the Breezy CD there is nothing about upgrading either.

Is there any documentation for people who are upgrading from Breezy or Hoary
to Dapper?

cheers,

John