Common Documents

Venkat Raghavan venkatraghavan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:04:54 UTC 2006

After the Wiki Meeting today, it was agreed that it might be a good idea to
share preface.xml from (ubuntu-doc/common/C/preface.xml) across all documents
by the doc-team.

However, for the Kubuntu Desktop Guide, I had originally copied it from Ubuntu
Desktop Guide. The UDG's preface.xml  has some differences from the common
preface.xml mentioned above.

Plus, the xincludes were removed from all the xml files in the Kubuntu Desktop
Guide for meinproc handling by Ridell. Since I have no clue as to how it
works, I am not going to mess with it right now.

Regards,
Venkat Raghavan