[UWN]Ubuntu Dapper Installfest In Taiwan

ZM Chen cosmolax at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:25:19 UTC 2006

Hi, guys, we are Ubuntu Taiwan Community, here is the news of our
Installfest on 7/4, 2006.
I hope my mail would be just in time. :) these messeages below are provided
by an OSS user group member,
he is also a university professor.So we hope his works can help something
cleaner and better. Cheers.

        Cosmolax<Cosmo Chene> [Doc Team Member of Ubuntu Taiwan Community]

---------News_Begin--------------News_Begin---------------News_Begin-------------------------------

We're pleased to inform you that the Ubuntu Taiwan community is having an
Ubuntu installfest and release party in Taipei on July 4, 2006.  It will
be their
first major event since the creation of the community web site one year ago.

They're excited and full of energy! The installfest will take place at
Mix Coffee & Tea<http://wiki.tossug.org/MixCoffee%26Tea>
 (*http://wiki.tossug.org/MixCoffee%26Tea*), a cafe with free wirelesss
access.

If you're a newbie on Ubuntu or an Ubuntu power-user in Taiwan,
bring your laptop with you and join 93 others who have signed up
for the fun!

The event is co-hosted by TOSSUG, the Taipei Open Source Software User
Group<http://tossug.org/> (*http://tossug.org/*), which provides local
support
on finding the venue and sponsors.  OSSF<http://www.openfoundry.org/>
 (*http://www.openfoundry.org/*) provides required server, network and