CategoryDocumentation Removals

Richard Johnson nixternal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:54:18 UTC 2006

On Thursday 29 June 2006 21:29, Craig Box wrote:
> Is there any way to do a search and replace against the pages, or the
> database directly?  It could save Richard a whole heap of work (and us a
> whole of lists of pages he's edited ;)
>
> There's a draft of a moinmoin feature at
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SearchAndReplace, but someone who is more
> familiar with it might be able to comment.
>
> Craig
I believe we discussed this earlier, well not we, but the other guys in the
IRC channel. That is why the email came along earlier today asking if we
could help out with removing them. But that SearchAndReplace thing, I am
interested in it.
--
Rich Johnson (nixternal)
http://home.comcast.net/~nixternal