WikiTeam CategoryCleanup Todo - BuildingHula - COMPLETE

Richard Johnson nixternal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:55:23 UTC 2006

On Thursday 29 June 2006 15:30, Matthew East wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> * Richard Johnson:
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BuildingHula
> > The above wiki page has been edited and documentation styling has been
> > applied. Upon further review and approval, this page can be removed from
> > CategoryCleanup.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, you can move pages out of CategoryCleanup
> yourself. It's nice of you to post to the list so we can see what
> progress is being made, but don't hesitate to simple say "I've cleaned
> this up and removed CategoryCleanup"
>
> Thanks for your work!
>
> Matt
Matt,

Thanks for letting me know that, I was just following along with the "Rules"
posted on the WikiTeam page. This is great, and I will continue to post to
the list here to keep you all informed as to what I am doing. Thanks for the
support Matt!!!
--
Rich Johnson (nixternal)
http://home.comcast.net/~nixternal