Laptop testing vs documentation

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Tue Jun 27 08:40:33 UTC 2006

To both LaptopTestingTeam list and Ubuntu-docs list. Please keep it like
that.

Now that docs have moved to the improved help.ubuntu.org what should
happen to similar efforts? LaptopTestingTeam has a fair bit of
information which you could call fixed and workarounds, I think they
should be part of help.ubuntu.org.

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community has a link under hardware to
help.ubuntu.org/LaptopTestingTeam (a page which doesn't exist), but I
don't think LaptopTestingTeam should be on help.ubuntu.com at all.

I suggest we rename this page to LaptopDocumentation or LaptopHelp and
add fixes and help there, keeping the testing pages where they are.

What's the consensus?

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk