CategoryCleanup Page - Completed

Craig Box craig at dubculture.co.nz
Sun Jun 18 05:56:19 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 23:42 -0500, Richard Johnson wrote:
> Just completed work on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/unison
> This page is a CategoryCleanup page. I applied the WikiGuide and DocTeam
> styling basics and cleaned up the page. It can be removed from
> CategoryCleanup upon your approval.

I've made some more changes to it (and renamed it to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unison in case you've lost it - I checked for
internal links, but if there are any external ones, it might pay to put
up a redirect).

On that topic, I've also cleaned up https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClamAV today
but removed the CategoryCleanup tag myself.  I am going to try and hit a
page a day off this list for a bit, so is it best to run each page past
the list before removing the tag?

Also, most of the pages about pieces of software say "install X from
universe".  This means links to AddingReposotoriesHowto and
InstallingSoftware.  Might it be a good idea to create a standard
template for this, such that you perhaps say "Install package X" and
have a "click [here] for more how to do that" button?

Craig