icons to illustrate common tasks?

launchpad.roncero at dfgh.net launchpad.roncero at dfgh.net
Sun Jun 11 19:24:24 UTC 2006

I've had a go at the ISDNHowto page using those icons and adding some general stuff about ISDN and Linux. I've tried to be as accurate  as possible given that even the maintainers' documentation and FAQs are way out of date (and that information on mISDN is pretty hard to come by). I didn't change the existing howto's for AVM cards under 5.04 & 5.10 and the really interesting stuff  (support under 6.06 LTS) is still missing I'm afraid. Can someone pitch in? Maybe Ubuntu's ISDN guru (ogra?) could have a look at it, too.

archis

http://mail.yahoo.com