icons to illustrate common tasks?

launchpad.roncero at dfgh.net launchpad.roncero at dfgh.net
Sun Jun 11 03:24:03 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, I've added some Tangerine, Human & Tango goodness to the icons page. My suggestion is that we could use these and similar up-to-date icons & pictograms to illustrate common tasks or actions on the wiki: terminal.png could accompany any action requiring the command line, apt.png could go in front installation suggestions, exec.png could signal shell scripts etc.  -- in the hopes of standardizing instructions a little more as well as making them easier to follow...

I've sugested implementations at /GraphicApplications and /OfficeApllications. Let me know what you think.

http://mail.yahoo.com