Fwd: I can't download Xubuntu Desktop Guide.

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 3 10:21:00 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from sorasat panyawutprasit <sorasat2004 at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: sorasat panyawutprasit <sorasat2004 at yahoo.com>
Subject: I can't download Xubuntu Desktop Guide.
To: jriddell at ubuntu.com

   to Jonathan Riddell

   (I'm sorry, my english isn't good)

   My name is Sorasat Panyawutprasit. I live in Bangkok (Thailand).

   I want to change Operating System program on my PC. I interest Linux
   OS. (Open Source) Last month, I choose Ubuntu5.10 for working. Yes I
   like Ubuntu but I feel don't like Gnome Desktop. Now there are Kbuntu
   6.06 and Xubuntu 6.06 for desktop Computer, I interest its. I used KDE
   desktop, but I never use Xfce destop. Then I'm learning about KDE on
   Kubuntu 6.06 and Xfce on Xubuntu 6.06.

   I learn its on your website. But when I click link to "Xubuntu Desktop
   Guide by PDF" on http://help.ubuntu.com/6.06/   It cann't go to next
   page. (I test it for other PC. They have this problem too.) Can you
   check it?

   Thank you sir. :)

   Sorasat Panyawutprasit