Basic Ubuntu Breezy Server setup doc

grant at mrit.co.za grant at mrit.co.za
Fri Jun 2 06:50:47 UTC 2006

Hi

I searched the wiki and the net till I was blue and never found a doc like
this that explains a basic Ubuntu setup for someone with a little pc or
server knowledge. So, I made a doc of it and wanted to know if you wanted to
use it. Everything except the Firewall is a rough working model and this
should allow someone the ability to install a home linux server with a ppp
connection, proxy, basic firewall and get all the networking working.

Let me know if you need more info but the link on my site to the doc is -
http://www.mrit.co.za/docs/ubuntuserver.doc

Regards,

                        Grant Gray  Mr. IT cc
                        grant at mrit.co.za  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  +27 11 475 7285
                              +27 11 475 6275
                              +27 83 388 5112

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?