looking towards edgy

Jordan Mantha mantha at chem.unr.edu
Mon Jul 17 06:27:47 UTC 2006

Matthew East wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Things in the docteam have been rather slow recently since Dapper was
> released, I think it would be a good idea to have a meeting to quickly
> set the agenda for Edgy and get stuck in.
>
> There is not a lot of time left really, so for something a bit more
> ambitious we may have to look beyond Edgy, but we should at least meet
> and discuss what an achievable target is.
>
> The meeting times page seems to indicate that something like 21-22 UTC
> would work well: how about next Friday the 21st July?

Would it be possible to do it before the Distro Meeting (2006-07-20
15:00)? I was planning on trying to give a brief update on what the doc
team has been up to and what our edgy goals are. It might be a bit
easier to do that *after* our meeting. If not that's fine. I'm cool with
whatever everybody thinks.

-Jordan