Publishing good wiki docs in the distribution

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:35:01 UTC 2006

My original thought when I tested Moin 1.5 (I can also enable a wiki
instance for those who want to try it) was:

 * Moin works perfectly with PageTemplates that we could previously set
in order to define TableOfContents, Code listing Fields, whatever, etc.

 * Ubuntu-Doc people could place or define a define XML sheet (I am
ignorant on that so don't kick me if I am talking nonsense) so the Moin
code will always prefer that sheet, considering we have already set a
PageTemplate.

 * The DocBook (macro) output would be the one Ubuntu-Doc need

 * No need to keep version control, because anytime we edit the wiki
page, the output would include time stamp and a kind of "changelog", so
end-readers know what the're facing.

Does that make any sense? Am I too lost?
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.