contribute

matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Sun Jan 8 18:24:35 UTC 2006

Hil writes:

> I would like to contribute to the ubuntu documentation at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamProjects. The ones I'd like to start with are
> Kubuntu Quick Guide and Ubuntu Desktop Starter Guide. I clicked on the
> preview but it did not give my anything but pending page loading. Please help
> me participate in your work. Thank you.

Hi, and welcome. As per irc just now, the DocteamGettingStarted and
DocteamStepByStepRepository pages on the wiki should help you get up and
going quickly. Read the second page especially carefully, it should give you
all the info you need to learn how to make patches on our documents and send
them to the mailing list.

Any more questions, just ask on the mailing list :)

Thanks again,

Matt