Organization Maps?

Joseph Method tristil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 00:13:19 UTC 2006

Attached is an example entity relationship uml diagram for a
dependency chart. Obviously it's very crude, and I quickly ran into
the problem of relations of an entity to every other entity. You can
view the file in umbrello, or argouml (not in the repository). The
idea is to preserve the work in a semantic file like this, and then
generate image files from these.

I'm still looking into the best way to do a decision tree.