Publish future alpha milestone release overviews somewhere else?

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 24 12:27:48 UTC 2006

Matthew East wrote:
> +1. This is easy to do now that the main website is moin too. I'm happy to do
> the relevant copy/pasting if we set up an area for these documents.
OK, so where do you think we should place it? I think under the
community section might be best since it is about a test release which
we are encouraging the community to test and the announcement itself is
written by the community in the wiki.

So I'm thinking we could make a page at
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/testing which would have some general
guidelines for testing and bug reporting.

We could the place the release announcements as sub-pages off that again at
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/testing/flight5
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/testing/<nextcollectivenoun>1
etc.

- Henrik