Installation Guide

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:45:07 UTC 2006

Hmm the package is obtainable from the CD.

The request is reasonable though, I can put it in hudson (where
help.u.c and doc.u.c reside) but by just looking at the TOC, not much
has changed since breezy (the past d-i manuals are also available in
archive.u.c) except the version number and code names and I have been
heavily reading those  docs lately (not to mention this is basically
the d-i manual). Not so sure if there are going to be more big string
changes to that doc as well.

So what do you think guys?

Jerome

--