Seperating the wiki != moving away from docbook

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:59:59 UTC 2006

I thought I would start a new thread for this, as Robert has broken
threads anyway.

Matthew East and I have spoken extensively on the subject of our wiki,
etc. So please, do not bring up moving away from docbook to anything
else. Those are seperate discussions, to be had at different times.

What we are looking for a tightly focused plan for seperating the
wiki, so that the Community Council will sign off on it. Nothing more,
nothing less.

Please please please keep this on topic, or we will bikeshed all day
and never get anywhere.

Corey