Patch: Ubuntu desktop guide - Programming Documentation

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Sat Feb 18 12:51:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've added a bit to the bottom of config-system.xml, it links to dive
into python and tells the use how to install and browse pygtk documentation.

I'd like to give documentation for the curious about programming, but
there doesn't seem to be anything in the repos. There is the python-doc
package which has the python tutorial, but I fear it may be a little too
advanced for non-programmers, it doesn't take time to explain what a
variable is for example. So I've not wrote about it at present..

dsas