lists vs procedures WAS: Patch for Kubuntu Desktop Guide: Games Section

Jeff Schering jeffschering at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:26:01 UTC 2006

On 2/14/06, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Actually I think we should look carefully at this. While procedure tags may
> technically be the correct tag to apply, I think the output will be totally

The <title> is optional and can be left out. Without the <title>, yelp
displays the procedures similar to orderedlist.

The lists in question are procedures, and they need the descriptive
markup tag <procedure>. If we don't like the way yelp presents
procedures, then we need to modify yelp's xslt.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
Jeff Schering