Patch for Kubuntu Desktop Guide: Games Section

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:02:56 UTC 2006

On 2/14/06, Venkat Raghavan <venkatraghavan at gmail.com> wrote:

> As pointed to me on irc/list, the whole quandasets is replaced by orderedlist,
> i will make the transistion in the Kubuntu Desktop guide after this weekend.

Actually, in the Ubuntu Desktop Guide, we/I replaced the qandasets
with sectX tags (sect1, sect2, etc), and mdke has been replacing our
orderedlists with itemizedlists (going from numbered lists to just
bullet points, in other words...)

Just noticed that we finally have an iPod section in the UDG, too -
nice work by mdke!

Brian/Madpilot