A couple of DocBook style questions

Venkat Raghavan venkatraghavan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:35:25 UTC 2006

<snip>
> We'd like to do this:
>
> [quote]
> * Install <application>Bluefish</application> from the Multiverse
> repository (see <xref linkend="add-applications"/>).
> [/quote]

I think it's a better idea to do this:
[quote]
* Install <application>Bluefish</application> from the <clickable with link to
add-applications> Multiverse </clickable> repository.
[/quote]

I am not very sure if we can have multiple xref's to the same target.

> I'd also suggest that we use the <filename> tags around names of
> repositories, because that makes them stand out a bit, in monospace,
> which is nice I think.
Redundant because of the above.

Regards,
Venkat Raghavan