sec=unclassified RE: Documentation Team Sprint

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Fri Feb 10 00:04:15 UTC 2006

I'm only on 512/128 myself, hopefully all the key members at least are on broadband. Although voip is useable over dialup if you select the right codec, I'd rather not have voip if we had to cater for dialup users either. Besides those that are sill on dialup can still read the IRC channel anyway.

-- Robert Stoffers
rob1 at ubuntu.com