Example Content

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 9 11:53:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 11:48 +0000, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:

> are really just place-holders ATM. I'll try to mold the quick-guide into
> a decent ODF document and/or PDF. What is the state of this for Dapper,
> should I be looking for a new version to base it on?

We don't ship the quickguide in Ubuntu anymore. The current guides for
Dapper are called: Desktop Guide and Server Guide. We can make pdfs of
them fairly easily, and it should be relatively easy to make ODF
documents out of them too. I'll look into it.

If we do, we can ship these with ubuntu-docs, or another package, if you
prefer.

mdke at ubuntu.com