VNC over SSH Wiki Guide

Brian Shumate bshumate at openmindshare.com
Tue Feb 7 05:50:24 UTC 2006

Thanks for the excellent suggestion, Andrew!  I'm from the old
school, and accustomed to setting up the tunnels by hand.  Since I
rarely use VNC myself, I was unaware of this option.  I have re-
written the appropriate section of the guide to make use of this more
modern, and simple approach at making the connection, and the Wiki
page has been updated with the re-write.

Peace,

Brian Shumate
GPG: 0x441E06C0