ripping qandasets out of desktopguide/tipsandtricks

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 5 11:08:33 UTC 2006

Hi all,

As an experiment I decided to try taking out qandasets from the tips and
tricks section of the desktopguide and including each tip as a <sect2>.
The result in my opinion was a bit better: each tip is better separated.
I haven't committed it because I wanted some feedback first: apply the
attached patch and let me know if you think it looks better.

I've only made the change for the first section of the tips and tricks
chapter, so that in the other sections, the qandasets remain and you can
easily see the difference.

Let me know what you think! If people like it better, I'll commit the
patch and convert the rest of that chapter.

Thanks, Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com