translations

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 3 16:34:15 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've just started playing around with translation templates and such for
the following documents:

ubuntu: desktopguide, about-ubuntu
kubuntu: quickguide, about-kubuntu, releasenotes
generic: serverguide

There is no point starting to upload these for translation until they
are actually not going to change significantly, but we can start
translating them soon and then update them with any later changes. That
will give the translators a bit more time.

So, can the people responsible for the above documents post here and say
whether they are ready for some initial translation in the near future?

Also, let me know about any other documents which might be nearly ready
for translating (packagingguide?).

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com