Ubuntu Book

Joseph Method tristil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:04:21 UTC 2006

It sounds entry-/user-level. What do other people think about the
following as a definition of the book needs for a distribution?

I.   Entry-user, how to use the standard programs, etc.
II.  Administrative/advanced use of the system; server-level
III. How to develop using this system, how to contribute back (e.g.,
how to package)

and then one more,

IV. Errata (faqs, recipes, "best of" free documentation etc.)

It seems like a set like this would give you total coverage...

-J. Method