Ubuntu Book

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Thu Feb 2 02:37:13 UTC 2006

As part of the book there will be parts in regards to installing and
configuring both Ubuntu and Kubuntu, I am writing the chapter on Kubuntu.
Parts of the book will include information such as configuring a network,
browsing the web, and other such information.

I don't know right know what the others will be writing, but I can pass your
email on to them and let them address it.

Jonathan