Kubuntu Desktop Guide Users and Groups management patch

Brian Murray brian at murraytwins.com
Thu Dec 21 18:26:44 UTC 2006

I was looking at the User and Groups management section of the Kubuntu
desktop guide today and noticed that the application is no longer
called "Users and Groups" but rather "User Management".  I have created
a patch reflecting that change and have attached it.

As a part of the patch I have also included a change that may be up for
some debate.  The instructions indicate to "use the Users and Groups
application locate in K-menu->System Settings->Users and Groups".
However, "Users and Groups" is not a separate menu item as one might be
lead to believe.  It is in fact an icon in the System Settings
application.  To be clearer I thought removing the tailing guimenuitem
for "Users and Groups" would be a good idea.  That change is also in
the patch.

Thanks,

Brian