Edgy Desktop guide has an error

Andrew Zajac arzajac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:08:27 UTC 2006

On 12/19/06, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:
>> Thanks for this, did you file a bug report on it?  If not I'll take care
> of doing so, but was jsut curious
>
> --
> Jonathan Jesse

Actually, I would not have thought of reporting this as a bug about
documentation.  I just looked around and could not see how someone
would intuitively file a bug.  Even
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam does not imply one should
file a bug report - it just says to get in contact with the team via
mailing list or IRC.

It also says: "Check the existing documentation to see if it covers
your problem. If it does, you can add to it, edit it or remove errors
(such as typos, grammar and spelling, and technical errors), send any
suggestions and changes to the Documentation Team mailing-list. "

Cheers!

azz