Advanced Commandline howto wiki document

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:55:10 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, Harry Steffens <mihakriket at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alexandre,
>      Thank you for the feedback. Based on you suggestions, I think a
> another document will need to be created for BASH scripting. I searched and
> the wiki does not currently have a document on BASH scripting.

There are, however, some very good BASH scripting docs already written - do
we really need to re-invent the wheel for the Ubuntu wiki when we could just
link to existing resources?

I know that the BasicCommands intro-to-CLI page has at least a couple of
links to BASH scripting tutorials already, actually.

Brian