Best place to apply efforts.

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Mon Dec 11 15:36:26 UTC 2006

> I'm kind of confused about the interplay between documentation that is
> in YELP, the wiki and Community Contributed. Which is the most
> appropriate to work on? Which will be the most helpful to the most
> users? Should we be working on Feisty Docs? I'm just confused how the
> updates on the svn tree and the wiki interact if they do.
>
> Will Simpson
> irc nick: linuxphotogeek

Changes made in svn are only reflected on the docteam test server,
doc.ubuntu.com and not on the official pages (help.ubuntu.com) or in Yelp,
KHelpCentre, etc until a release/update is made to the correct package
(kubuntu-docs, xubuntu-docs, edubuntu-docs, ubuntu-docs)
We are currently working on the docs that would make up the various
packages that would be released.  So working on updating for svn would be
great (See TopicBasedHelp) on the wiki for what we are attempting to do

Does that make sense?
--
Jonathan Jesse