Feisty / SFW Guide

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Sat Dec 9 16:45:17 UTC 2006

It depends on how this guide will fit along with the TopicBasedHelp spec
that is currently in works, but I don't see any reason that it can't be
included.  Feel free to start updating it and we will work w/ it.  I know
Rich and I have started to work on copying/modifying the Kubuntu Switching
Guide to make it look similar to the Ubuntu guide