wiki.ubuntu.com/SoftwareEquivalents

Jon Pruett montanamax at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 20:41:30 UTC 2006

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find those similar type pages for most of the current branches (the Multimedia one was very easy to locate).

Once I create this new page and any necessary sub-branches, should I assign them to CategoryCleanup? As this is my first foray into the content creation side of the wiki I want to make sure I've got the style of it right before inflicting more of it on the rest of the world. (grin)

Thanks,

- Jon

-|                There is serenity in Chaos.
-|            Seek ye the Eye of the Hurricane.
-|      Montana Max - Illegitimi non carborundum!