FrontPage

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 17 01:22:37 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 20:04, Rafael Proença wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw some modifications in the FrontPage of the wiki [
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Home] and these changes looks too bad for me,
> I talking about the "Ubuntu Games" section.
>
> Who made this changes is Coringao, that is a mantainner of
> www.ubuntugames.org, but, there [http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Home]
> is not the place to it, and the way that is placed, are so ugly :-/ (a
> WikiCodeBox is not the best look for a section).
>
> Please, if someone can make the needed changes in the page, everybody are
> tankfull.
> [Or, maybe I can do these changes, if allow me]
>
> My best regards,

I will admit that I am not happy with the layout as well. With this being the
main entry point for the wiki, wouldn't it make sense to make this page
immutable?  This page currently goes against any guidelines we follow, and
actually has made its way into a "CategoryCleanup" situation. Any ideas?

Richard Johnson ~ nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com
chi.ubuntu-us.com <> buntudot.org
online everywhere as nixternal
<><