Adding TitleIndex link to start page of Community Docs

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 00:44:16 UTC 2006

On 8/16/06, Peter Vander Klippe <peter.vk at gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 10:58 -0400, Peter Vander Klippe wrote:
> >> Can we add a link to the TitleIndex page on the front page of the
> >> community documentation page? I was just going to do it but I saw the
> >> comment on the FrontPage.
> >[deleted my original complaint]
> Yes the autogenerated page https://help.ubuntu.com/community/TitleIndex

Nice find, I've been messing around on Ubuntu's wikis for almost a year now
and I had no idea we had an autogenerated index page.

We could either add a link to the bottom of the "Start Here" section, or add
a new section & link to the very bottom of the page - I'm not sure which is
better, TBH.

Brian.