gathering material from the forum

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 10 23:34:16 UTC 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 18:13, Dan McGarry wrote:
> GrAnT GaLbRaiTh wrote:
> > A short reflection on this project overnight really highlights the
> > duplicity of effort that goes into something like this.
>
> I hate to be a stick in the mud about language, but I think this one
> really needs clarification.
>
> You do mean 'duplication', and not 'duplicity' (which means lying and
> sneaking about)? I thought I was reading a flame for the first few
> minutes....
>
> --
> Dan McGarry	it.psl at fsp.org.vu
>
> IT Consultant
> Community Communications Project
hehe,

KDict > --Wharton (Law)
(a) The use of two or more distinct allegations or answers, where one is
sufficient. --Blackstone

^^ answers over allegations in this sense^^ ;)

Good eye though, since I responded with "duplicity", you made me feel nervous
for a second ;)

Richard Johnson ~ nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com
chi.ubuntu-us.com <> buntudot.org
online everywhere as nixternal
<><