P2PHowTo needs clean up ?

samir.sand at smail.wir.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de samir.sand at smail.wir.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Sun Apr 23 23:21:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just checked out this wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/P2PHowTo, which is
linked from the InternetAndNetworking page. There it sais about the
P2PHowTo:

"Peer2Peer Clients - Introduction and Guides to the P2P Clients available
on Ubuntu"

Anyway if you check out the P2PHowTo is has a totally different content.
It merely describes how to install a very few P2P applications. I think
this wiki needs a reorganization. The goal should be to create website
which gives a general overview about P2P-clients of P2P-networks.

I also consider to merge the wiki "BitTorrent" into it.

So do you guys think ? Can you add this wiki to CleanUp ?

regards Samir