test bzr branch for ubuntu-doc

Jordan Mantha jordan.mantha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 05:27:26 UTC 2006

Hi all!
   In order to test whether bzr might be a good option for the doc
team to go to or not we are going to make a copy of the current trunk
and then we can play around with it and test it out without committing
too many resources or mess up or current repo. In order to do this
easily Matthew is going to make an account for doc team members that
are interested in testing bzr on doc.ubuntu.com. If you would like to
do so please reply to this email (or email Matthew directly) we know
who to make an account for. Once that is done we will make a bzr
branch at doc.ubuntu.com/bzr or something where you will have
read/write access. We will have more details as to how to use it once
it is set up.

-Jordan