Lulu

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 02:22:12 UTC 2006

On 4/24/06, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> 3. Cover: we need a certain size of cover - Brian can you do a version
> of 2345 x 3129 pixels (if I've understood the guidance[1] right). Also,
> we might as well update the name of the guide (6.06).
>
> [1]
> http://www.lulu.com/help/index.php?fSymbol=book_covers_faq&fLangCode=EN

So we're going with Crown Quarto size rather than 6x9?

Just wondering, either is cool - Inkscape makes it stupidly easy to change
all this stuff on the fly.

Crown Quarto sized draft of the cover -full size @ 2345x3129px:
http://www.warbard.ca/temp/Ubuntu_Lulu_cover_draft_CQsize.png

The proportions are obviously slightly different; I've shrunk the orange
portion a bit and extended the fade into Human downward.

Brian/Madpilot