Helping your documentation effort.

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Apr 19 13:59:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 00:28 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Read above, "each document has a feedback section". Please read that,
> and if you think it is deficient in some way, let us know how you would
> improve it.
Do you mean for example this:? from
http://help.ubuntu.com/starterguide/C/pr01s04.html

Feedback
As the reader of this publication, you are our most important critic.
[clip]
To report a problem or make a suggestion, please file a bug report at
the Ubuntu Bugzilla, under the 'Documentation' category.
Many thanks,
-Your Ubuntu Documentation Team

> > And _please_ let's not pretend that a new user is going to wade through
> > launchpad or Malone, or learn to use a wiki, just to report a spelling
> > mistake or confusing explanation.
>
> No one is pretending that: I realise that you feel strongly about this,
> and that's good, but there is no need for melodrama where we already
> have common ground.
That was in reply to Jerome's comment about using Malone.

Can you guys help write the section at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BetterWikiDocs on 'Ladder of Trust'?

Duncan