nice DocBook XML v4.3 test document?

Jonathan Dill jonathan at nerds.net
Thu Apr 6 00:25:33 UTC 2006

I'm looking for a short test document that covers all of the basic
features--lists, tables, sections, images, etc.  I'm looking to use this
to "benchmark" different XML editor programs and possibly for screenshots.

It used to be when you downloaded the DocBook DTD there was a whole
directory of examples, but that seems to be missing now, or at least
separated somewhere.  I may just put together something myself, but it
would be nice to have something "official" that I could point to with an
URL.

Thanks,
Jonathan