Kubuntu Quick Guide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 3 15:14:34 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 23:12 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Feel free to deprecate this document as it is not being maintained (by
> me since I've been focusing on other Ubuntu stuff) for quite a while.
> The desktop guide is more than capable of  replacing it.

The kubuntu quick guide doesn't come with kubuntu-docs any more, we had
this discussion a little while ago and it was removed from the package,
I'm fairly sure.

I don't know how the konq start page works, but if there is a link to
the quick guide, it's likely that it doesn't work, and should be
removed.

mdke at ubuntu.com