Sec: Unclassified RE: Error found?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 21 19:19:13 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 06:35 +1000, Stoffers, Robert LAC wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 18:22 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Oh, and if anyone has time to put the licensing stuff as Xincludes too
> (instead of the entity), then that would rock because we can then take
> them out of the translation. Only if someone has time though.
>
> If you do it, please do it in branches/breezy!
>
> Matt
>
> Matt,
>
> Yeah, I'll copy it across later, up until now we have just made changes to trunk, what has changed?

Since the breezy branch was made, any changes which are intended to go
into the release should be made there. You should be able to merge your
changes from trunk, if you're careful.

Let me know when it's done and I'll recreate the pot and upload. Will
you be converting the legal stuff to Xinclude?

--
Matthew East
mdke at ubuntu.com