Desktop Documentation

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:25:30 UTC 2005

On 9/21/05, Lukas Sabota <punkrockguy318 at comcast.net> wrote:

> This still seems to be a problem, and it's soon before the Breezy
> release. Will the desktop documentation be updated before the release?
> We still have references to GNOME 2.6...
>
> Lukas

Highly unlikely as the GNOME 2.12 User Documentation wiki is still being
update as of this time:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/UerGuide

Shaun McCance sent an email recently to the gnome-doc-list requesting for
contributions to the GNOME user guide.

You can make a difference though, start collaborating on the wiki and if its
done by the time for dapper, we'll have an updated User guide.

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
GPG: 0xA97B69A0