Disorderly Enormous Resources

ychen ychen66 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 08:08:41 UTC 2005

Ubuntu is great, but the resources looks like chaos, forums/mailing
lists/wiki/IRC/newsgroups. Can we have something which can consolidate
all of these resources? So that we can use a unique ID such as email
address to get into all, and we can see everything in one place (eg. we
can see messages which are from forums in newgroup).

Otherwise, we have to remember too many ID and passwords.

I think that's why people like to use google search information.;)